Money is Confusing!
You need a personal CFO (Chief Financial Organizer)!
That’s me, let’s get organized!
moneyfull (mon.ey full) (adj) – 1. Containing all that is financially possible: a moneyfull life. 2. Wealth-minded, savvy, and empowered.
Hello! Are you ready to fulfill your financial potential?
You are in the right place.
Let’s talk! Contact me for a quick, free, friendly chat!
As seen on:
words from Addie, your Financial Planner
So excited to collaborate with Laura McMullen of NerdWallet on this important topic. If you want money to be good to you, look at how you show up for money. Yep, that's right... it all starts with you! What I love about this attitude adjustment is that it's something...
Just in time for Valentine's Day, it is lovely to be quoted in this NerdWallet article about budgeting apps for couples - as you may know, having a spending plan and using a budgeting app are a couple of my favorite topics! And what BETTER gift could you give your...
The time is NOW to change your relationship with money! Also, follow me on social media, and learn about “fiduciary.”
– Marlene Dietrich
Do You Have a Spending Plan?
I’m very different from most financial planners. I believe the most effective financial planning is done every time you get paid — when you decide where the money you earn goes. Learning how to do this is cost effective for you and less expensive than a typical financial plan that projects way out into the future. This planning is happening RIGHT NOW, and will have a powerful and pretty immediate effect on your financial situation. And good news: making good decisions today will put your future on auto pilot! Here are some symptoms to help determine whether you have a spending issue (hint: about 95%+ of people do) and need some help and focus on your cash flow:
- Living paycheck to paycheck
- Your credit card debt is growing larger over time and/or you can’t seem to make a dent in it
- You’re not funding your goals
- Your savings is less than ideal
- You feel a sense of being out of control with your money
- You just don’t know where it all goes
If any of that sounds like you, don’t despair… I can help! You can change your challenged habits with money right now. It’s never too early (or too late) to start. I am your financial confidante and bff (best financial friend) and the person you call when any financially puzzling thing happens. Some other common issues I tackle:
- Do I need an emergency fund? How much do I need?
- I don’t know how to best deal with my debt.
- Should I save while I’m paying down debt, or just work on the debt?
- I have no idea if I’m preparing for retirement correctly.
- I just got married – how do we combine our finances?
- Do I need life insurance?
- What is the best way to save for college?
- I need help understanding my health insurance.
- I don’t know what to do about my 401k…
- I don’t have an estate plan…because I don’t think I have an “estate.”
- What is the big deal about my credit score?
- I make decent money but it seems to go right back out every month…. I can’t seem to get ahead.
- I am self-employed and need a cash flow strategy!
My roles include motivator, prioritizer, voice of reason, your greatest financial resource…. and, your biggest fan when you reach the goals you set and you experience the fun and joy of money! Don’t hang around – contact me for a quick, free, friendly chat.
Do you have money shame?
I know all too well that sometimes we become frozen like a deer in the headlights when it comes to taking action on tasks that seem overwhelming and scary, especially when it comes to money matters that we know need attention… but we just feel stuck, or maybe dread. I want you to know there is NO JUDGEMENT here. Avoidance is keeping you from your financial potential, and that’s the only shame. If you’re scared, or procrastinating, the great news is that you’ve already taken a big step by being on this website! Take one more important one and let’s talk it out together.