What is Financial Planning?
The process of meeting your life goals through the mindful management of your financial resources.
The Importance of Financial Planning
Why is financial planning important? Because it is important to have a strategy! There is a lot of uncertainty in life, and planning is a vitally important way to combat the unknown, unexpected, and inevitable things that life throws our way. Plus there are an overwhelming amount of decisions to make when it comes to things like insurance and investments, and where/how to save.
I like the expression “hope for the best, prepare for the worst.” Creating a financial plan – or what I like to call a money plan – helps you set short term and long term life goals, as well as to see the big picture. Essentially, it provides you with a map so you can see where you are and where you are going! With a map, it’s a lot easier to make financial decisions and to stay on the right road in order to make happen the goals that are important to you. And this is the fun part! Working with a CFP® professional like me can give you peace of mind and help you have success.
playfull (play.full) (adj) – full of play, joy, and fun.
The Benefits of Having a Certified Financial Planner™
You may want to seek help from a Certified Financial Planner™ professional like me if you:
- Want to better manage your finances, but don’t know where to start.
- Don’t have time to deal with your finances.
- Want a professional opinion about the plan you’ve developed or your current status.
- Don’t have sufficient expertise in certain areas such as managing your cash flow, investments, insurance, taxes and/or retirement planning.
- Have an immediate need or unexpected life event.